Patrick Campbell – How to drive revenue growth by 7.5x with this data driven approach
Patrick Campbell's Session Is Available Until Friday, Feb 22 @ 4PM EST
Note: There is some distortion/lag in the video.
He is the co-founder and CEO of ProfitWell, a Boston based startup that helps SaaS businesses to come up with the right pricing strategy. Founded in 2012 it has been bootstrapped from day one.
The company gathers data from multiple industry sources and uses its proprietary algorithms to help SaaS businesses figure out how much customers are willing to pay for each feature and how to optimize their overall pricing plans.
Their customers include companies such as Wistia, Big Commerce, Optimizely, Zapier and more.
A few insights Patrick shares in this session include:
- How to use the three levers in business to scale business growth
- How to set your pricing with a proven process
- How to hedge your pricing strategy with the right research
Comment below answering these 3 questions:
1) What’s your name, where are you from & why are you excited about the Influence and Conversion Summit?
2) What’s your #1 question or struggle when it comes to pricing your product?
3) Why do you want to change your pricing? The more specific, the better!
And if you have any questions or takeaways from the expert masterclass sessions, post those below as well. Thanks!