Ivana Taylor – How to revive your business with the right strategic initiatives
Ivana Taylor's Session Is Available Until Friday, Feb 22 @ 3PM EST
Note: There is some distortion/lag in the video.
Ivana Taylor guides small to medium sized businesses to the next level and has over 20 years of marketing experience. She has a proven track record of helping companies attract and retain loyal, profitable customers to become the "obvious choice."
She is the publisher of DIYMarketers.com an online publication that provides CEOs with low-cost marketing strategies, ideas, and resources. She writes for major publications like the AMEX Open Forum where her articles consistently rank amongst the top 10. She is also the co-author of the popular book, "Excel for Marketing Managers".
A few insights Ivana shares in this session include:
- How to get better marketing results with a tried and tested process
- How to easily discover the right messaging with your audience
- How to build a growing community of fans for business growth
Comment below answering these 3 questions:
1) What’s your name, where are you from & why are you excited about the Influence and Conversion Summit?
2) What’s your #1 question or struggle when it comes to making your marketing effective?
3) Why do you want to improve your customer research? The more specific, the better!
And if you have any questions or takeaways from the expert masterclass sessions, post those below as well. Thanks!